Preplanned Coincidence

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Man - A social animal

Man is a social animal...I first heard this line in my primary school community living classes. Never quite read too much into it. I always believed that I was one of the few loners who would easily survive and in fact rejoice being left alone.

But you never once realize the true worth of friends and family and even other acquaintances, until you lose them. Living in a new place with hardly any opportunities to meet new people has taught me a few things. One to value my friends and family way more than I ever did. And two, that man (and that includes yours truly) is indeed a social animal!

3 Comments:

  • ..don't you wish you weren't? wouldn't it be nice to not need anybody ever.

    sonal

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 PM  

  • I so do wish, sonal

    By Blogger anonAmit, at 7:08 PM  

  • i think the human that learns to live alone, without depending on anyone.. suffers less. i might be wrong, but aleast he doesnt go thru shit from people

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home