Preplanned Coincidence

Monday, February 28, 2005

Realization

It is disconcerting to learn as you grow that you cannot blindly trust anyones judgement or decisions for your life. Somewhere while growing up you realize that there are no perfect answers that someone can provide you with. Remember the times, when as a kid you knew if your mom and dad said something, you could trust it blindly to be the best for you.

Funny thing is when I was a kid I couldn't wait to grow up so that I wouldnt have to follow someone else's decisions and instead get to make my own. Today I sometimes feel it would be just great if there was someone who could always tell me whats best for me and be right at all times...and that I could trust him/her completely.

I guess you always want what you dont have. The only difference is that when I was a kid I knew I would grow up someday and get what I wanted!

2 Comments:

  • hmm..btw, uve spely coincidence wrong on ur blgo head..or is it meant to be like that?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 AM  

  • Thanks for the correction...just changed it.

    And yea I am just gonna pretend it was meant to be that way ;)

    Thanks for stopping by

    By Blogger anonAmit, at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home